Friday, October 29, 2010

Nerd Moment

Let me begin by saying that I am a bookworm in every sense of the word.
Yup, it's the truth. So many times I will be walking down the street and see something and think "OH MY GOOBSTOPPERS HE/SHE/IT/ LOOKS JUST LIKE SO-IN-SO FROM MY BOOK!"
So today I was looking through my old year book and came across a picture an attractive blonde couple. I immediatly thought "OH MY GOOBSTOPPERS THEY LOOK JUST LIKE JACK AND MIMI FORCE FROM BLUE BLOODS!" Naturally I called my best friend Ayaa up immediatly and explained the situation. However she couldn't listen because she was on her way out of the door. Hence, in my bibliophilic heart demanded I tell someone. Even if it is my non-existant readers. (Come to think of it, Ayaa's the only who actually reads this so I suppose it is a little redundant...) Oh well, still had to have my moment.

1 comment:

  1. XD I am sorry okaa-san!
    But you even showed me the picture in you year book. All is right with the world.

    ReplyDelete