If we look back at my first blog we will remember that technology and I do not get along very well. So when my youth pastor showed me his IPhone4 my mind imploded in a massive array of sparks and grey matter. Apperently, the "cell phone" can play music, surf the internet, check his facebook, track people, change his voice, skype his kid and do many other amazing things. Does anyone else think it sound more like a highly compact computer instead of a cell phone? I do, I mean for goodness sake people I know are thankful I finally got texting last year! I mean hear I am praying my laptop doesn't crash around my over studded ears and a man almost thirty years older than me is working an Iphone 4.
No wonder my father said I was born in the wrong century.
Iphones are strange like that. I am not even a tech-killer and I think it is ridiculous. My phone is like a child's toy in comparison!
ReplyDeleteYou were born in the wrong century. And another person we know all too well was born in the wrong decade.
But think of yourself as lucky. Apparently, I am born in the correct day and age. So, although I have quirks, there seems to be no explanation to them. :/