As previously established, I'm a literary nut, and today I found something that will bring organization to my chaotic library.
Yeah, bask in it's awsomeness, this little book lets me record my books, what I thought of them, what books I want to read, books I lent out, books that were lent to me, favorite books, authors and genres, along with other fun nerdy pages and fun quotes from the greats, and lists of the best books in each genre, I LOVE IT!
I didn't think your library was all that chaotic, minus the long and mounting list of things that I have borrowed.
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to get one of these things. Maybe two...at this rate, I may need an additional one for my manga.
Speaking of which, I love the picture that is now on your blog. I found it a bit shocking, maybe even out of character, but you have my approval nonetheless.
The two girls? Yeah I liked it, and yes you are the dominating name on the list of loaned materials.
ReplyDeleteI finally got mine the other day! I love it! Finally a book that embraces my addiction!! It's such a beautiful thing.
ReplyDelete