Dad: Wasn't his season, he spotted a total of three pineapples
Sis: A worthy effort in second place at five pineapples
Hari: The Pineapple Queen with the final tally coming to TWELVE! Including the one in the Yin Episode, and yes people, it is in that infernal grocery bag! Also there is another on the counter next to the oil jug. I am the queen, and have won the title for the third year in a row (For the record we didn't play the first two seasons...so yeah I rock.)
So better luck next year famiglia, love you guys :)
Oh and PINEAPPLE!
Hari: The Pineapple Queen with the final tally coming to TWELVE! Including the one in the Yin Episode, and yes people, it is in that infernal grocery bag! Also there is another on the counter next to the oil jug. I am the queen, and have won the title for the third year in a row (For the record we didn't play the first two seasons...so yeah I rock.)
So better luck next year famiglia, love you guys :)
Oh and PINEAPPLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment