Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Popcorn Club
At my school my friends and I have begun the popcorm club. thier is really no point what so ever to this 'club' beside the fact that all of us are too lazy to make lunch and so we bring microwavable popcorn to lunch instead, and not just any popcorn, no, we like movie theatre butter. So despite our curently fabulous figures...Oh wait, no, only Aaya has an amazing waistline and fits into size zero jeans...well we'll all be fatter by the end of this year no matter what size we are now, except for Aaya, she'll still be a size zero. Aaya, curse your Norwegian genes, you'll be a supermodel no matter what you freaking do! As for the rest of us, good thing our school is next the YMCA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am proud to be a member of the popcorn club!
ReplyDeleteAnd I cannot be a supermodel. They are much taller and far more coordinated than I could ever hope to be.
Please do not curse my Norwegian genes. For they already curse me with blonde moments as well.
You should write MORE! :)
ReplyDelete