Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You're talking to the girl with a quill pen!

My blogs name is from the song by Vic Mignogna. It not a fan blog, however I am an Otaku, so some stuff will worm it's way in here. I named it this because there are times when I simply don't have the words.
My friend Aaya told me I should start one of these things, despite the "Hari Tech Killer" legand. I'll go into detail about that later, but basically I am the the only member of Generation Y that can barely do anything other then write a report and check her emails. My famous quote is regarding technology is: "You're talking to the girl with a quill pen!"  and Facebook still eludes my understanding even though I've had one for over a year now.
So if I manage this it will be positive proof that there is a God and he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment