Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Insane or Brilliant 2

I love my mother, she got me a pistol case for Christmas. It's really nice, Hunter green inside, a place to store the extra clips, and the perfect size for a pretty little gun to call home. That out of the way I now feel it necassary to point out that I do not own a pistol, no one in my family does. But hey when I buy that beautiful M&P by golly I will have a beautiful case to put it in.
I think the best part of this gift is the fact that I do own a shot gun, which is currently protected by old sweatpants...but she bought me the case for the gun I do not yet own. According to her she thought about getting me the shotgun case, but she went ahead and got this one instead because it seemed like a better idea. O.o Hence I am the proud owner of a shotgun with no case, and a case with no pistol. Thank you Mom! Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment