Friday, August 5, 2011

What the Flap Am I Supposed to do With all this Whipped Cream...

About a week ago my coworkers gave me and my family a broken can of whipped cream. The nozel was broke so i wouldn't come out...until tonight when my sister, with her infinate wisdom jammed a knife in the freaking can. Well we got the cream...all of it, she destroyed the valve and it wouldn't stop coming out, we now have three bowls of it sitting in our kitchen and making mass amounts of whipped cream friendly food like smoothies to put it on. Yup, great idea sis.

2 comments:

  1. As usual, your sister defies all comprehension.
    I wish I could pry into her brain. What did she think would happen?! That the whipped cream would come out perfectly,submitting to her will? Little does she know that inanimate objects are not subject to her, as so many humans are.

    Sister aside, enjoy your whipped cream friendly foods. Tust me. If I could. I would come over to help you remedy this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall, the smoothies were good.

    ReplyDelete