Been awhile since I posted, guess nothing really interesting happened before now. Even now, I don't think my interesting thing is all that interesting but it is odd enough to register as blog worthy so here we go.
I guess this all started when I began watching Full Metal Panic with my sister. For those who haven't seen it allow me to give you brief background; some idiot had to guard a highschool girl, but he thinks it's okay to bring numerous weapons to school ranging from pistols to biological weapons. His antics cause mayhem and hilarity, and there are giant robots and perverts. So basically it's a guy anime. Anyway, my story, I've been spending my days watching this man fest. So when my (male) friend asked if me and my sis wanted to join him for this movie. We agreed, after all we hadn't seen him in ages and he's our oldest friend.Well sis thought the trailer looked good (NEVER TRUST A TRAILER!) for a movie called you're highness, (POSSIBLY THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE, IF YOU BUY THIS MOVIE IT MUST BE FOR TARGET PRACTICE BECAUSE IT IS SO GROSS.) so at ten o'clock in the evening I sat down to the single most disgusting comedy ever made.
Halfway through I was dying, I had an undeniable urge to run from the theater to a confessional, even though i'm not Catholic, and then to my comfy couch and stream as much girly, romantic-but-not-perverted, comedic crap as possible directly into my veins. I couldn't stand another moment of macho contests or thinly veiled sexual jokes. I spent the next day in recovery watching School Rumble (they don't do love triangles they do, three dimensional love polyheadrons) and Hetalia (comedy, not romance, no matter what the Yaoi fansgirls say). So let's have a moment of silence for these professionals who saved me from a deadly overdose of testoserone.
.....................................................................................................and done! Thank you.
But you know I think I would do it all over again, just because it gave me a few hours of being with two of my favorite people in the world.
You can fix this with Skip Beat...which I am sure that you very well know.
ReplyDeleteFruits Basket if you need an extreme shoujo fix.
And Gintama when you need some more testoserone to balance out the fluff of Furuba.